Knight's Style

Monday, January 31, 2005

Weekend Woes...

My weekend...

Any way you look at it, you HAVE to enjoy the weekend. Since my class days are like work days, clocking in at eight hours for most classes, the weekend is a fantastic time for me. It's for joyous Halo 2 playing over Xbox Live, watching a movie from my 180+ DVD collection, practicing the things that i've been taught in classes and labs, and most importantly getting closer to an old friend: Sleep ;).

This weekend was'nt much different from every one, which is to say that there was a lot of Halo 2 playing, DVD watching, practicing, and sleeping. The highlight though, is that the Halo 2 clan i'm a member of, by the name of XForce, has named me the General of First-Person Shooters! That means that when it comes to FPS's on the Xbox, I have to run things. w00t!! You can see the XForce homepage at Bungie.net here:
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/xforce/GroupHome.aspx

This is a big responsibility to me. I just hope I can take the already skilled members of XForce (a few of which are already as good at me, if not better in some areas) and make them into a cohesive unit focused on DOMINATING all who oppose us, lol.


1 Comments:

  • you are deejay. and i am joyce. all us DM kids have a little blogger-type thing. how cute, huh? now we can all stalk each other. haha. anyway, sleep is always good. i did some of that this weekend. hello!

    By Blogger joyce.krystal, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home