Knight's Style

Friday, February 11, 2005

Craptasticically Pwn3d.

My previous post was followed with a comment by Matt of Conflikt.com fame. His comment was simple, yet to the point:

"0wn3d B1TCH!1!11!!!!!1111!11111!!11!11"

Unfortunately I have, in fact, been Own3d. The website we're doing that I was expecting to turn in and be fine was DEFINITELY not supposed to be wireframe, yet all throughout lab the wireframe idea was supported with nary a peep as to whether or not that idea would be false. Believing the forces that be the "Lab Instructors" I decided to turn in what I thought was a decent wireframe.

Not so.

After reviewing the 'wireframes' that were the other student's projects, I quickly found the wireframe idea obsolete. It seems that i've been surrounded with extremely talented web artists, and they plan to show it. Being a person with no web experience other than surfing, this feels an odd bit weird. Luckily, when I introduced my predicament to my instructor, I was met with the option to bust my ass over the weekend to come up with something that could replace my previous iteration.

Thank the good Lord for understanding instructors... I'll now be off to spend my Valentine's weekend alone and engrossed in what i like to call my "PowerHouse" aka my PC. In front of Photoshop CS. Doing what I like to do. Create.

3 Comments:

  • That's awesome Matt at least let you try to whip something up over the weekend. I'm sure you'll rock something out by monday.

    At least you better ;-)

    By Blogger Daniel, at 7:19 PM  

  • More like "Soon to be redesigned Conflikt.com Fame"...

    But yeah, you got a whole weekend to pop some stuff out. I got faith!

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:44 AM  

  • Good luck Buddy, you can do this!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home