Knight's Style

Friday, February 04, 2005

It's Friday, you ain't got no job....

I GOT MY MONEY FROM THE VA!!!

I got a MASSIVE influx of money this morning, which helps my rare condition of 'toobroketodoishitis.' Unfortunately, all but like $1600 is going to the school. I forgot my checkbook @ home, so i'll tell Wendy that i'll give her the check Monday.

It feels so good not to have to worry about my phone getting turned off!! I can get GROCERIES!!! AND my uncle Kevin sent me some money yesterday, so I won't be completely broke in 2 weeks....and that's a good thing.

I'm a student tutor that has no students to tutor...that means I don't make the $10 an hour unless someone needs my assistance...which blows.

Ah, well. Actual Clan match tomorrow!! Grendel made the clan new sigs, and we are represented well in Xbox 365's forums :D. The cable guys didn't come at their scheduled time AGAIN. They better get here soon, i don't want to get kicked from the clan match tomorrow...i'll be PISSED!!!
/endrant

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home