Knight's Style

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Nice...

Finally my cable internet came back on!

I have today to finish my website info (screenies and graph paper). It's due tomorrow morning, i think. I don't have too much to do, but I digress.

I saw an Education Advisor today and told her about my 'attendance problem'. Well it isn't a problem to most people, but it is to me. I'm going for 100% attendance aka not missing a single day of class the entire year of random hour time courses, and my last teacher had to let me go from class cuz I got a pink slip. A pink slip is when you owe money, to make it a short story. Since it was the office's fault for not getting in contact with my cell# that they have on file, I shouldnt' be out 2 hours, right? They have my cell # and my email, so there shouldn't have been a problem with getting in contat with me. The Educational advisor can't promise anything, but since i've been getting A's and B's all year AND not missing a single day, I would hope there shouldn't be a problem :).

Hopefully this goes alright!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home