Knight's Style

Monday, April 04, 2005

Oh, the beautiful Day!!!

Well, today marks the destruction of what was left of my Spring Break. Classes resume in 47 minutes, to be exact :D. Luckily, my Spring Break ended on one of the highest notes possible - my finding out that I win a free Sony PSP and Ridge Racer!!

It'll be at least a month until I can even CONSIDER seeing it, (PROVE ME WRONG 1UP!!! lol) but even still I find myself in an insatiable PSP fever. Soon, i'll start sweating in the night...waking up screaming of the horrors in Untold Legends and the addictiveness of Lumines.....well before I have the ability to place hands on either game!

There's no way I can thank 1UP enough for this hearty helping of Magical Marvels of Technology (I should get that patented ^_^) that will be delivered to my doorstep by an afraid and weary deliveryman.....when I get my e-mail entailing when to recieve my soon-to-be-delivered bundle of joy, i'll be literally hunting the FedEx, UPS, and USPS workers.....XD

Just joking for those that weren't aware ;D.

THANKS AGAIN 1UP.COM!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home