Knight's Style

Friday, July 22, 2005

Long time, no hear from!!!

I've been busy in the last couple months!! Here's a recap:

May

Classes begin on Interactive Media Design and Digital Media Production and I work on them for the next two months.

July

I find out that I got a 95% in IMD, and a WHOPPING 100% in DMP!!! Class also begins in Business Communications (resume, portfolio, and career opportunity class) and Digital Media Assembly (Every project done here added into one big CD-ROM that can be sent along with resumes, with my designing the interface, layout, etc.).

I got to go to my Aunt Joann's house in the week off of school from the 3rd to the 10th and LOVED IT!!! I'll post pics sometime soon.

MySpace

I decided to join up on this site, and I have my profile up gathering a good amount of friends since my stay began.....which brings me to my current topic: SPAM. Read On!

The Rant.....

Is it just me, or is it annoying to look at someone's posted bulletin and realize that it's a spam message with something ignorant in it like "If you don't repost this, you'll die in (X amount of days)...." or "Your sex life will suffer...." I can deal with the "Do you wanna lay me" or "If you love Jesus..." ones , but the threatening ones? THE ISH HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

Isn't the general consensus of life to do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Would you like someone to knock on your door at your home, and for you to answer it only to find someone telling you "Now that you've opened the door for me, you gotta knock on 7 of your neighbor's doors, or i'm gonna kick your ass!!"

I didn't think so...

So the next time you consider posting another one of those annoying-ass life-threatening SPAM messages, think about the neighbor analogy. Why? Because if my neighbor told me something like that, i'd be OBLIGED to KICK HIS ASS. M'kay Pumpkin?

-Deejay Knight

Be advised, unless you see D'Juan Irvin or Deejay Knight somewhere near this message, it isn't me. I wrote this at 2:09pm on Friday, July 22, 2005. Thanks for understanding :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home