Knight's Style

Monday, August 29, 2005

It's been a good long time...

...but it's time for an update.MAN, is this school trying to kill me! Luckily, it's in a good way - here goes:

I graduate from this school (Full Sail Real World Education) on September 30th with a degree in Digital Media, and i've already been pushing my resume out to a bunch of places. Come to find out this past week though, they're starting a Bachelors' Degree of the program i'm taking, and they named it Digital Arts and Design. My dilemma? I'm already going broke in school as it IS, but the best thing I can do is to invest in myself while i'm still young, ya know? I have to get it figured out SOON, but i'm leaning toward taking the Bachelors'. I talk with my financial aid advisor sometime this week though, so hopefully it goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home