Knight's Style

Monday, September 19, 2005

It's that time again...

He's baaa-aackk!

It's been a little while, but i'm back again with a quick update on my current happenings :).

First - I only have another 5 days of school!! I don't graduate until the 30th, but my last class will be this coming Friday! Rock on :).

Second - TGS was last week. There was MORE XBOX FOOTAGE THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT!! One that stood out to me, though, was Frame City Killer (as if I haven't been hyping THIS game enough, lol). The trailer shines a BRIGHT light on the story, as the majority of gamers really didn't know too much about it. Check out the trailer here:


Frame City Killer - TGS Trailer


Well, back to the last week of class for me! I can't wait! (The parties planned for graduation night ALREADY sound like they aren't to be missed!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home